Once you're done with your biceps, now balance it with your triceps!
As you strengthen your triceps, your shoulders and elbows naturally get stronger too :)
So together with bicep curls, you can be more confident when you wear sleeveless tops!
1. Stand with one foot in front of the other.
2. Using your back foot, step on one side of the resistance band.
3. Grab the other end of the resistance band, palms facing up and keep your elbows close to your face.
4. Straighten your arms above your head.
5. Retract back to the starting position, slowly.
Points to note:
Keep your elbows close to your head at all times.
Ensure that your body is stable throughout.