Check out our top basketball court recommendations where you can enjoy a basketball game with your friends in Singapore!
Now that basketball courts are open in Singapore, are you looking to play a quick game of basketball of friends but unsure of which basketball courts are the nearest to you?
Or unsure of which court is the most suitable one for the weather or level of play?
Check out these recommended courts based on indoor/outdoor preference and categorised according to district in Singapore!
In every neighbourhood, there is definitely at least one outdoor basketball court.
It is the most convenient place to play basketball as it is both free and open for all to use and most importantly - close to home!
Sometimes you can even be lucky enough to join in a game of street basketball with other players or teams in the neighbourhood.
Don’t be surprised if you see fences surrounding some of the newer courts as it is there to prevent balls from flying out of the court.
Check out these recommended outdoor public courts based on the various districts in Singapore part of Singapore nearest to you:
- Central: Tanjong Pagar Basketball Court (Duxton Plain Park, New Bridge Road)
- North: 838 Basketball Court @ Khatib Central (Block 838 Yishun Street 81)
- South: Henderson Park Basketball Court (500 Bukit Merah View)
- East: 116 Basketball Court (Bedok North Street 2 Block 116); Bedok South Basketball Court (2A Bedok South Ave 1)
- West: Cage Court (619 Jurong West Street 65)
Community centres (CC) are also an alternative to finding a basketball court close to home.
Majority of the CCs do have a sheltered indoor basketball court where you can play regardless of rain or shine.
Most of the time you don’t have to do any bookings if you are just there to shoot hoops.
However, if you need the whole court to have a proper basketball game with friends, you can definitely book one at a reasonable price.
Check out these recommended community centre courts based on the various districts in Singapore nearest to you:
- Central: Cairnhill CC (1 Anthony Road)
- North: MPC @ Khatib (Yishun Avenue 2)
- South: Bukit Merah CC Outdoor Basketball Court (11 Redhill Close)
- East: Fengshan CC Basketball Court (20 Bedok North Street 2)
- West: Chua Chu Kang CC Sheltered Court (35 Teck Whye Avenue)
Last but not least, if you're looking to play in a competition setting, we'd recommend booking a basketball court in a sports complex.
Some courts are conveniently located as they are located in schools in almost every residential area.
Other highly popular options include the Ministry of Education's Co-Curricular Activities Branch (CCAB) sports hall which is right next to Botanical Gardens, or indoor courts at OCBC Arena.
You can always head over to our Decathlon Singapore Lab store where you can find our free-to-play basketball court right outside our store.
Feel free to use the basketballs we have provided for you to test and play with your friends! You can find them located in a blue cage beside the court.